Planted Seat Bracket - Driver Side | 2014-2018 Kia Forte (SB302DR) - ***SCRATCH AND DENT*** - Returns For Sale
2014-2018 Kia Forte Driver Side (Left Side) Seat Bracket by Planted
The Planted Seat Bracket is a vehicle specific bracket used as an adapter between the floor of the vehicle and an aftermarket seat and it's accessories. Because the floor of each vehicle varies and typically is not flat, a vehicle specific Seat Bracket is required for installing an aftermarket seat.
We create each seat bracket using the floor of the vehicle as a reference. We literally bring each vehicle into our development center so we can create the best fitting, bolt in, universal seat bracket possible.
Planted Seat Brackets are laser cut from 3/16 inch thick steel and hand welded to ensure weld penetration for superior strength. Each bracket is pre-slotted with hole patterns to accept sliders from most major seat manufacturers like Braum, Bride*, Cipher Auto, Cobra**, Corbeau, Momo, NRG, OMP, Racetech, Recaro, Sabelt, Sparco, Status Racing, Takata and more.
There is extra space on the bracket for drilling your own hole pattern if using a slider with a less common hole pattern, or direct mounting a seat or side mount when eliminating sliders is preferred. They are finished with a black powder coat and applications are available for many vehicles.
- Laser cut from 3/16 inch thick steel
- Hand welded to ensure weld penetration for superior strength
- Pre-slotted with hole patterns to accept sliders from most major seat manufacturers
- Extra space on the bracket for drilling your own hole pattern
- Finished with a black powder coat
- Seats come in many different shapes and sizes so not all seats will fit in all vehicles. It is up to the end user to determine if the seat will fit prior to ordering the Seat Bracket and other components.
- Many vehicles have the steering wheel offset toward the center of the vehicle. This can be accentuated when installing an aftermarket seat of a different size then the factory seat.
- Replacing a factory seat with an aftermarket seat may cause the vehicle's warning indicators to activate. This can be due to airbag, weight and/or other sensors in the factory seat that are not included in an aftermarket seat. It may be possible to eliminate these indicators with an electronic resistor but it is up to the end user to determine if a resistor will work & which resistor to use.
- Professional installation is recommended.
- 2014 - 2018 Kia Forte
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Planted Seat Bracket (Driver Side)
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty