Perrin Engine Cover Lockdown | 2015-2017 Subaru WRX (PSP-ENG-166)
You save % ()
Subaru WRX Engine Cover Lockdown by Perrin
Add a bit of flair and accent to your plain factory WRX engine cover with the PERRIN Engine Cover Lockdown. Although the primary purpose of this kit is to reattach your engine cover after its mounting hardware fails, it also does a great job at making your engine bay unique and stand out from the crowd.
It is very common after one or two removals of the WRX engine cover for the plastic buttons to break off. Although the engine cover can be put back after the buttons break, it will move and rattle around during driving. The PERRIN Engine Cover Lockdown is a simple and clean looking method for reattaching your engine cover securely after the buttons break. Even if your cover has not broken yet, this kit also performs well as a way to dress up your engine bay.
The PERRIN Engine Cover Lockdown works by installing a corrosion-resistant stainless steel bracket on the engine and creates a mounting point for the cover. After drilling two holes in the plastic cover, the cover is secured with two bolts and two billet aluminum washers for secure fitment. The bracket is made from stainless steel and the washers from billet aluminum. The washers are anodized red or black for a lasting finish and printed with the PERRIN logo.
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Bracket
- Billet Aluminum Washers
- Washers Available in Black or Red
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2015+ Subaru WRX
What's in the box?
- 1 - PERRIN Engine Cover Bracket
- 2 - PERRIN Washers of Your Choice
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Warranty Information
- Perrin Performance 5 Year Limited Warranty