Perrin Spherical Bearing Endlinks - Front | Subaru Multiple Fitments (PSP-SUS-110)
You Save 10% ($18.10)
Subaru Spherical Bearing Endlinks by Perrin Performance
OEM steel endlinks are small, flimsy and can fail if a larger front sway bar is installed. OEM endlinks are weak and will flex greatly after installing a stiffer aftermarket sway bar. This flexing makes your stiffer aftermarket sway bar feel less responsive. Swapping OEM endlinks for PERRIN translates into a more predictable and better handling car.
PERRIN Polyurethane Endlinks are machined from solid 6061T6 aluminum and use our custom bushings. The low profile design of PERRIN Endlinks allow for ample clearance for even the largest diameter sway bars.
PERRIN Endlinks include high quality hardware including stainless steel spacers. We do not use cheaper, soft aluminum or plain steel spacers like our competition. Also included are high quality Grade 8 bolts and other hardware ensuring that you will not have a failure while driving around the track.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Construction
- Low Profile Design
- Zinc-Plated Hardware
- Half Hour Installation
- Better Handling
- Great Feel/Response
- High Durability
- Corrosion Resistant
- Long Lasting
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 1993 - 2015 Subaru Impreza
- 2002 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 2004 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 2005 - 2009 Subaru Legacy GT
- 2004 - 2013 Subaru Forester XT
- 2013 - 2016 Subaru Crosstrek
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Set of PERRIN Front Endlinks
- All Necessary Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Warranty Information
- Perrin Performance 5 Year Limited Warranty