Pacesetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers (2010 Camaro SS)PART#
Manufactured using mandrel-bent, mild steel tubing and surface-ground, thick steel flanges, PaceSetter Headers are available with standard black painted finish or Armor-Coat, a polished, 2000 Degree F, metallic-ceramic coating. Each header undergoes an extensive preparation phase followed by two applications of the coating and a high-temp curing process. The Armor-Coat won't discolor like paint, chrome or dull finish coating, reduces underhood temperatures, resists rust and corrosion and is easy to keep clean.
All PaceSetter Headers come with hardware, gaskets and illustrated instructions and are backed by a three-year warranty.Header bolts not included.
- All headers have 3/8" thick steel head flanges
- Port matched for best seal and flow
- For race, high performance and daily driving applications
- Easier to install than many long tube designs
- Tubing is 16 gauge with mandrel-bent 3" extensions to hook to stock exhaust system
These headers are coated to order. Please allow 5-7 days before shipping.