AMS Alpha Catless Downpipes | 2009-2015 Nissan R35 GT-R (ALP.07.05.0001-1)
You save % ()
AMS Alpha Catless Downpipes
The Alpha Nissan GT-R 90mm Cast Widemouth Downpipes are the best performing and most durable on the market. During testing our shop GT-R with Alpha upgraded turbos saw gains across the power band of 100 wheel horsepower and over 130 ft lbs of torque with this simple bolt-on! Turbo spool-up was also improved by almost 400rpm!
Our downpipes perform better and are not prone to cracking like the alternatives offered by the competition. Their versions have many welded seams which are prone to failure. By casting these downpipes in robust 304 Stainless Steel we were not limited by the design restraints of hand fabricated construction. The AMS engineering team utilized Solidworks (3D CAD software) to blueprint the inlet and outlets with smoother features and geometry to optimize exhaust flow. They also provided thick flanges to prevent exhaust leaks and utilize the factory mounting hardware for OEM like fitment.
Most other systems implement 76mm (3”) downpipes that can cause unnecessary backpressure. By using a larger 90mm (3.5”) primary pipe we were able to optimize exhaust gas flow, freeing up horsepower while improving spool time and throttle response. AMS Widemouth Downpipes offer a more pronounced, throaty exhaust note under wide open throttle yet are subdued at idle and while cruising. A perfectly balanced sound for the ultimate all around supercar!
The Alpha Nissan GT-R 90mm Widemouth Downpipes will easily support any future modifications. Combined with unrivaled fit, finish, durability and performance you can enjoy them for the life of the car. The Alpha Widemouth Downpipes are the ideal balance of appropriate sizing and geometry resulting in a perfect equilibrium of performance, sound and fitment.
- Big horsepower increases throughout the powerband
- Improved turbo spool and throttle response
- Cast construction offers added performance and reliability over the competition
- Pronounced, throaty exhaust note under wide open throttle yet is subdued at idle and while cruising
- Large 90mm (3.5”) primary section for optimal exhaust flow
- Stock like fitment with no chassis clearance issues
- Bolts up to the stock mid-pipe or most aftermarket systems
- Precision TIG welded with unrivaled fit and finish
- 2009-2015 Nissan R35 GT-R
- Fits all USDM, European and JDM Models
- 100% 304 stainless steel cast inlet and outlet
- 100% 304 stainless steel center pipe with .065” wall thickness
- 1/2″ thick stainless steel flanges
What's In The Box?
- Two 90mm Alpha Cast downpipes
- Downpipe bracket hardware
- OPTIONAL Downpipe to midpipe gaskets
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
THIS PART MAY NOT BE USED IN VEHICLES USING PUBLIC HIGHWAYS. THIS PART IS FOR USE ONLY IN COMPETITION RACING VEHICLES. ANY USE OF THIS PART IN ANY OTHER VEHICLE OR FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE MAY SUBJECT YOU TO FINES AND PENALTIES FOR VIOLATION OF FEDERAL AND/OR STATE LAW, WILL VOID ANY WARRANTY FROM MODERN AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE AND MAY VOID YOUR VEHICLE'S WARRANTY.
It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable federal, state and/or local laws relating to the use of this part. Modern Automotive Performance hereby makes no representation or warranty as to the compliance of this part with federal, state and/or laws and disclaims any liability resulting from the failure to use this part in compliance with all applicable federal, state and/or local laws.