Nissan GTR R35 Downpipes with Catalytic Converters (A0228B-2A)AMS AMS.A0228B-2A
MAP Loyalty Program:
Earn 2 Points For Every $1.00 You Spend With Us
To Request A Quote / Price Match:
- Add products to your shopping cart.
- While in your shopping cart select the "Request Quote" button to outline the details of your request and submit it for review.
Attention International Customers: When ordering from maperformance.com you, as the buyer, are responsible for confirming that a product can be lawfully imported into the destination country. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility and will be determined and levied upon delivery. Please check with your country's customs office for additional information on import laws and costs prior to placing your order to avoid any surprises.
The AMS Nissan GT-R 90mm Cast Downpipes are the largest, most free-flowing available on the market. During testing our shop GT-R with AMS upgraded turbos saw gains in the power band of 100 wheel horsepower and over 130 ft lbs of torque with this simple bolt-on! Turbo spool-up was also improved by almost 400rpm!
Designed by our engineering team using Solidworks (3D CAD software) the inlet and outlets were designed to optimize exhaust flow. Most other systems implement 76mm (3â??) downpipes that can cause unnecessary backpressure. By using a larger 90mm (3.5â??) primary pipe we were able to optimize exhaust gas flow, freeing up horsepower and improving spool time.
In addition our downpipes feature stainless steel cast construction allowing for improved exhaust flow and OEM like reliability, an attribute previously unattainable with the competitors sheet-metal, handmade units. With unrivaled fit, finish and performance the AMS Nissan GT-R 90mm cast Downpipes will easily support any future modifications.
- Large 90mm (3.5â??) primary section for optimal exhaust flow
- Cast downpipe inlet and outlet for unparalleled power and OEM like reliability
- Precision Tig welded
- Available with or without a steel core high flow catalytic converters
- Stock like fitment with no chassis clearance issues
- Bolts up to the stock mid-pipe or most aftermarket systems
- Includes gaskets and hardware
- Unrivaled fit and finish
- 100% 304 stainless steel cast inlet and outlet
- 100% 304 stainless steel center pipe with .049â?? wall thickness
- Steel core 90mm stainless steel catalytic converter
- 1/2" thick stainless steel flanges
Kit includes (2) 90mm AMS cast downpipes and bracket hardware. Available with or without catalytic converters.
Vehicle Warranty and Emissions: A vehicle modified by the use of performance parts and tuning may not meet the legal requirements for use on public roads. Use or installation of performance parts and tuning may adversely affect the drivability and reliability of your vehicle, and may also affect or eliminate your insurance coverage, factory warranty and new OEM part warranty. Performance parts are sold as is without any warranty of any type. There is no warranty stated or implied due to the stress placed on your vehicle by performance parts and our inability to monitor its use, tuning or modification.