NGK 5992 Laser Iridium Spark Plugs | 2007-2010 BMW 135i / 335i / Mini Cooper (ILZKBR7A8G)
NGK 5992 Laser Iridium Spark Plug
NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs are a great alternative to the OEM plugs for your N54 based BMW. These plugs come with a larger gap than can be used on the N54; you must gap them to e0.7mm (OEM) or 0.56mm for high boost applications. Below we've outlined some reasons to use these over OEM plugs.- NGK 5992 plugs have a single ground prong vs a 3 prong; making NGK easily gap-able. - Race proven plugs ran in record setting cars- 5992s are 1 heat range colder than OEM; making them great for cars with performance modifications.- Iridium-tipped center electrode is 6 times harder than platinum Platinum-tipped ground electrode ensuring great durability and long life
- Single ground prong vs a 3 prong; making NGK easily gap-able
- 1 heat range colder than OEM
- Iridium-tipped center electrode is 6 times harder than platinum Platinum-tipped
- ALL PLUGS SOLD INDIVIDUALLY. Price is for one spark plug.
- 2007-2010 BMW 135i / 335i (N54) *Must be gapped to .022"
- 2007-2010 Mini Cooper / Cooper S / Cooper S 16v JCW (N12B16 & N14B16) Mini R56
What's in the box?
- (1) NGK 5992 Laser Iridium Spark Plug
I've ordered 4 sets now. Some of which have endured hard driving on the track in 90+ degree weather. I switch them very frequently but have had not issues. I gap them to 0.022 as I am running higher than stock boost. First install ever had slightly rough idle but when restarted and driven around the block was perfectly smooth and every set has been since.
Happy with the purchase would definitely buy this again in the future!