NEUSPEED HI-FLO Turbo Discharge Conversion | 2015+ VW MK7 GTI (48.02.47)PART# NEU 48.02.47
MK7 Turbo Discharge Conversion
The NEUSPEED Hi-Flow Turbo Discharge Conversion kit includes all the parts needed to remove serious restriction from the discharge side of the turbocharger. First, a newly machined billet aluminum discharge adapter reduces restriction. Attention to detail is NEUSPEED's forte, so take notice of the machined lip on the mounting flange that ensures leak free performance.
Secondly, a new silicone hose is included to mate our new discharge adapter to the next and most important item in the kit, our newly manufactured 57mm discharge pipe. Consequently, all restrictions are removed with the kit's full diameter flow. All these benefits are attained with no modifications to the vehicle this is a simple bolt-on part.
With this kit installed, you can expect better response with less turbo lag, up to 8-10 horsepower gain and is a must for any "chipped" or modified 2.0T engine.
- Black wrinkle powder coat finish
- Designed and engineered Camarillo, California. Proudly manufactured in USA
- 2015-2017 Volkswagen GTI - MK7
What's in the box?
- "T" Bolt Hose Clamps
- 2.5" ID Outlet 4-Ply Silicone Hose
- Billet 6061 Aluminum Turbo Discharge Adapter
- 2.5" OD Mandel Bent, One Piece Aluminum Tubing Utilizing Factory Rubber Mounts
- Neuspeed Limited Warranty