Mitsubishi EVO X Stock Turbo Inlet Hose by Cobb Tuning (752001)
The 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X COBB Tuning Turbo Inlet Hose features a custom steel reinforced silicone design, eliminating the issue of hose collapse that other inlet pipes suffer while under suction at peak air flow. Using a true taper design, the COBB Inlet Hose increases the air flow volume that is delivered directly to your turbocharger, providing much more efficient power and response. The smooth inner walls of the COBB Turbo Inlet reduce the air turbulence that occurs in the factory accordion style inlet.
- 4-Ply Steel Reinforced Silicone.
- Available in Stealth Black
- Designed to be used with Stock Intake or Stock-Sized Intakes.
- Smooth Inner Walls for Quicker Airflow to the Turbo.
- This system uses all factory fittings and clamps.
- Increases Potential Air Flow Delivery to Turbo.
- More efficient power and response.
- Eliminates the issue of hose collapse under suction at peak air flow.
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X MR
What's in the box?
- Cobb Tuning Mitsubishi Evo X Silicone Turbo Inlet
Many folks go with a metal inlet pipe for the amplified BOV/Diverter sound. I opted to go with the Cobb silicon solution because it won't hear soak, will bend freely with the engine motion, and still provide similar performance improvements due to its smooth surface construction. It is also easy on the wallet and a breeze to install. Can't go wrong with that.