Megan Racing 2.75" Downpipe w/ Flex Section | 2015-2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost (MR-SSDP-FM15L4)
Megan Racing downpipes replace the stock restrictive factory downpipe with a high flow stainless steel downpipe that improves horsepower and torque to get the most potential from your engine. A high flow downpipe replaces one of the most restrictive parts of your exhaust system and is an excellent complement to other aftermarket exhaust components such as headers or an exhaust system. Megan Racing downpipes are stainless steel and polished to a mirror like finish and constructed using beautiful and strong welds. Smooth bends reduce turbulance and give your exhaust the straightest path to reduce backpressure.
Specifications & Features:
- Piping 3" with outlet 2.25"
- 2 bolt flange 2.75"
- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with computerized mandrel-bends
- CNC-machined flanges for strong solid support
- TIG-welded for strength and durability
- 3-stage polish for a mirror-like finish
- Straight-through design and bolt-on installation
- Down pipe needs to be positioned to clear any frame components before clamps are tightened up
- OEM donut gasket will not be reused. Down pipe will bolt directly up to the turbo.
- *Note: Check Engine light will be on after installation of this down pipe)
All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only"-- please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
- 2015-2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost 2.3L
What's in the box?
- 1 2.75" Downpipe w/ Flex Section
- Includes o2 sensor bungs and locations for factory sensors where required
- MFGR. Limited Warranty
THIS PART MAY NOT BE USED IN VEHICLES USING PUBLIC HIGHWAYS. THIS PART IS FOR USE ONLY IN OFF ROAD COMPETITION RACING VEHICLES. ANY USE OF THIS PART IN ANY OTHER VEHICLE OR FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE MAY SUBJECT YOU TO FINES AND PENALTIES FOR VIOLATION OF FEDERAL AND/OR STATE LAW, WILL VOID ANY WARRANTY FROM MODERN AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE AND MAY VOID YOUR VEHICLE'S WARRANTY.
It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable federal, state and/or local laws relating to the use of this part. Modern Automotive Performance hereby makes no representation or warranty as to the compliance of this part with federal, state and/or laws and disclaims any liability resulting from the failure to use this part in compliance with all applicable federal, state and/or local laws.