MAPerformance Dry Sump System | 2003-2007 Mitsubishi Evolution 8/9PART#
$ 2,999.99 $ 3,499.99
Evo 8/9 Dry Sump Kit
When you've invested thousands into your bottom end to pursue your dreams in the world of motorsports all it takes is one engine failure to make you question your own sanity. The R&D for the MAP Evo dry sump system was performed on our very own Evo VIII Drag Car after a few bearing issues that were seemingly untraceable. Since we installed this system we've made dozens of low 9 second passes without a hiccup and feel that we've finally assembled the last piece of the puzzle in our pursuit of the coveted 8 second club. Gone are the days in which Evo owners had to worry about overdriving the factory oil pump or returning excessive oil in the head from high RPMs, enlarging pressure reliefs, or simply launching, cornering or braking aggressively!
- The included Moroso dry sump oil tank is designed to separate air quickly from the oil, prevent foaming and ensuring a continuous supply of oil to the pump under all racing conditions. It has a 5qt capacity and includes an oil cap and integrated breather tank. For mounting purposes it has a 7" diameter and is just under 13" tall.
- Includes a 3 stage tri-lobe oil pump from the oiling system pros at Moroso with one pressure section and two scavenge sections.
- Our system is the only Evo dry sump on the market that allows you to retain your OEM timing covers.
- Also includes tig welded aluminum oil pan with crankshaft scraper, remote oil filter housing with filter, billet aluminum oil pump mounting brackets, OEM oil filter housing block off plate, applicable pulleys and belts, and more.
- We include AN lines from the oil pan to the oil pump, however, you are responsible for mounting the reservoir tank and oil filter housing as you see fit; therefore you will also need to source and route the appropriate AN lines and fittings for those components. Once you've determined what you need be sure to give us a call as we would be happy to help!
Please Note: The MAP Evo dry sump system was designed for use with the ATI crankshaft damper (Not included)
- 2003-2007 Mitsubishi Evolution
What's in the box?
- Everything pictured, ask for details
- MAP Warranty