MAPerformance 3" Black Aluminum Charge Pipe | Multiple BMW N54 Fitments (MAP N54-CP)PART# MAP N54-CP
The factory charge pipe for the BMW N54 and N55 series of engines suffers from some design flaws. Under boost, the factory pieces are prone to both being blown off and actually have been known to fail at the factory locking clip junction. This high quality component is mandrel bent and formed from strong aluminum that won't flex under high boost pressure. The metal also reinforces the the locking clip junction ensuring that the pipe will not become damaged, distorted or otherwise rendered inoperable under boost. This charge pipe is designed as an OEM replacement and therefore installs easily and doesn't require permanent modification of any joining parts making the install 100 percent reversible. The smooth transitions and larger interior diameter also help to reduce turbulence and the thick aluminum piping isolates engine heat from the cold charge air, maximizing the results of the increased boost pressure!
- Mandrel bent aluminum piping.
- Reinforces the the locking clip junction.
- Designed as an OEM replacement and therefore installs easily.
- Throttle body matched 3" piping
- Powdercoated black aluminum piping
- Smooth transitions.
- Larger interior diameter also help to reduce turbulence.
- Aluminum piping isolates engine heat from the cold charge air.
- 1/8th NPT bung for methanol injection
- Billet CNC OEM throttle body flange for a leak free connection.
- BMW 135i 2008-2010
- BMW 335i 2007-2010
- BMW 335is 2011-2013
- BMW 335xi 2007-2008
- BMW 335i xDrive 2009-2010
- BMW 1M 2011
What's in the box?
- Black Aluminum N54 Charge Pipe.
- All necessary couplers and clamps.