MAP Twin Pump Universal Fuel Surge Tank (UNI-ST-2)PART#
You know what they say, "more fuel makes the flywheel spin round and round". Well, maybe we're the only ones who say that, but the point still stands true - more power requires more fuel, and that's just what the MAPerformance Twin Pump Fuel Surge Tank delivers. On top of that, this fuel surge tank will help prevent crippling fuel starvation, one of the leading causes of engine failure in turbocharged applications.
Whether you're looking to prevent fuel starvation in a road race application or simply increase your fuel system's capacity the MAP twin pump surge tank is just what the doctor ordered! Utilizing a CNC machines body and twin walbro 450lph pumps, you'll get more than enough juice to power your need for speed!
- Utilizes twin TI Automotive 450lph Fuel Pumps (E85 compatible, part# F90000267)
- Three mounting configurations: Vertical, 45 degrees, and Horizontal
- Specifications: 6"x6"x7.5" tank dimensions, holds ~1.5 litres of fuel with pumps installed.
- Gold plated 4-pin mil spec wiring buck head connector with 0.100" pin diameter.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum with black anodized finish
- Increases fueling capacity to 1000whp+ on E85
- Prevents fuel starvation due to inadequate fuel tank baffling and/or saddle bag designs
- Multiple mounting configurations allows for ease of installation
- Compatible with pump gas, race gas, and alcohol based fuel including E85
What's in the Box?
- Surge Tank
- 24" wiring lead
- 6an male fittings (feed x2, lift pump, overflow)
- 8an male fitting (return)
- Stainless steel hardware
- MAP Lifetime Warranty (does not include fuel pumps)