Tax Season Sale Approved
MAP O2 Eliminator Downpipe for FP Turbochargers with Stainless Steel Housing (Evo 8 & 9)
You save % ()
Forced Performance recently released a stainless steel turbine housing for their Evo 8 & 9 turbochargers that does not allow for the use of stock frame exhaust components; Thus the need for customized components for which MAP has the solution.
- Full 3" stainless steel tubing
- Smooth tight radius bend from the turbo outlet allows for retention of air conditioning
- Full 3" flex section with interlock liner designed for longevity in high temperature forced induction applications
- Your choice of external or recirculated wastegate dump
- Finish ported for maximum exhaust flow
- Integrated Wideband O2 Bung
- Factory 2 bolt connection to catalytic converter or test pipe
- Comes with 3inch V-band clamp SPP 093003
Advanced Ceramic Coating
This black ceramic coating increases exhaust velocity and reduces under hood temperatures for improved performance and appearance.
THIS PART MAY NOT BE USED IN VEHICLES USING PUBLIC HIGHWAYS. THIS PART IS FOR USE ONLY IN COMPETITION RACING VEHICLES. ANY USE OF THIS PART IN ANY OTHER VEHICLE OR FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE MAY SUBJECT YOU TO FINES AND PENALTIES FOR VIOLATION OF FEDERAL AND/OR STATE LAW, WILL VOID ANY WARRANTY FROM MODERN AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE AND MAY VOID YOUR VEHICLE'S WARRANTY.
It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable federal, state and/or local laws relating to the use of this part. Modern Automotive Performance hereby makes no representation or warranty as to the compliance of this part with federal, state and/or laws and disclaims any liability resulting from the failure to use this part in compliance with all applicable federal, state and/or local laws.