MAP O2 Eliminator Downpipe for FP Turbochargers with Stainless Steel Housing (Evo 8 & 9)PART#
Forced Performance recently released a stainless steel turbine housing for their Evo 8 & 9 turbochargers that does not allow for the use of stock frame exhaust components; Thus the need for customized components for which MAP has the solution.
- Full 3" stainless steel tubing
- Smooth tight radius bend from the turbo outlet allows for retention of air conditioning
- Full 3" flex section with interlock liner designed for longevity in high temperature forced induction applications
- Your choice of external or recirculated wastegate dump
- Finish ported for maximum exhaust flow
- Integrated Wideband O2 Bung
- Factory 2 bolt connection to catalytic converter or test pipe
- Comes with 3inch V-band clamp SPP 093003
Advanced Ceramic Coating
This black ceramic coating increases exhaust velocity and reduces under hood temperatures for improved performance and appearance.