MAP 304SS Tubular T3 Exhaust Manifold | DSM Multiple Fitments (DSM-TEM_38mm-2Bolt)
T3 Manifold - Tubular
- T3 Style manifold for use with DSM 4G63 applications
- Optional O2 housing for easy transition from turbine outlet to stock location downpipe
- 1.5" primaries for maximum velocity and spool characteristics
- Multiple wastegate configuration options available for manifold
- Schedule 10 304SS tubing for the utmost in durability
- 304SS flanges featuring a CNC transition from cylinder head to primaries
- Available in polished finish (pictured) or with our advanced ceramic coating
- Finish porting of CNC transition to primaries and merge collector
- Fully backpurged TIG welded construction
Please Note: This manifold can be purchased as a manifold, hot parts kit, OR select one of the below turbos and wastegates for use with this! For additional turbo pricing, please contact your favorite MAP sales rep!
Ceramic Coating: Our advanced ceramic coating option helps control heat soak. The piece is coated in a thermal barrier (available in black or blue) that looks great and protect wires and hoses from the heat of your exhaust manifold!
- Unlike other DSM T3 kits on the market, the MAPerformance T3 kit will fit both the 1g and 2g DSM without modification to the radiator or hose routing.
- Optional Wastegate flange configurations are available for this manifold. The 2 bolt wastegate flange will work with either Turbosmart wastegates or Tial wastegates. A Turbosmart Compgate40 or Compgate45 adapter can also be selected at no additional charge. Tial 38mm MVS and 44mm MVR flanges adapters are also available but at an additional cost.
- Optional Turbo choices are listed below. Selected turbos will be supplied as T3 4 bolt turbos with .63AR as default. Additionally SP compressor covers will be supplied with the anit surge porting. Please contact your favorite MAP sales rep for additional choices!
What's in the box?
- 1 304SS T3 Manifold
- MAP Lifetime Warranty On Fabricated Parts
Manifold looks perfect and performs the same. Made out of heavy duty stainless steel. Everything it says it is. The only way I could see it could be better is the runners weren't blended perfect but the best I have seen from a aftermarket manifold. Also I'm sure it would help if it was back purge welded. But non the less a great manifold worth the money