K1 Technologies I-Beam Connecting Rods with ARP2000 Bolts | Multiple Volkswagen Fitments (343EL16144)
You Save 8% ($50.82)
K1 Technologies I-Beam Connecting Rods with ARP2000 Bolts
Premium 4340 steel is used to manufacture all K1 Technologies connecting rods and crankshafts. They only use ARP fasteners, with ARP 2000 included standard and 625+ Custom Age bolts available as an upgrade. Bearing bore tolerances are held to +/-.0001". Bronze bushings allow for a full-floating pin. Press-fit pins are available on some rod sizes.
- Billet 4340 Steel H-Beam Design
- Designed by in-house engineering team for high-stress racing applications
- All rods are finished in the USA and held to very tight tolerances. Bores finished to +/- .0001" and weight to +/- 1 gram per end
- Shot peened for improved fatigue life
- Premium bronze wrist pin bushings
- High Quality ARP 2000 Fasteners included
- Length: 144.0mm
- Housing Bore: 50.611
- Pin Daimeter: 21mm
- BE Width: 24.95
- PE Width" 24.95
- Bolt Size: 3/8"
- Bolt P/N: BT61501-2
- 2015+ Volkswagen GTI
- 2015+ Volkswagen Golf / R
- 2015+ Audi A3 / S3
What's In The Box?
- (4) Connecting Rods w/ ARP2000 Bolts