Tax Season Sale Approved
K&N Oil Filter | (HP-3001)
Originally developed for demanding race applications, K&N's Premium Wrench-Off Oil Filter has become a favorite among consumers for its durability and easy removal. Most of our automotive and marine oil filters come with a 1 inch nut welded to the top of the canister so they can be easily wrenched-off with a standard tool. To satisfy the demands of racers, our oil filter has many features over and above the requirements of most vehicles. We use thicker canister walls for extra strength and durability which reduces the risk of damage from loose rocks and debris. The drilled hole on the nut provides for safety wire attachment. Our oil filters also use a resin impregnated cellulose filter media. This allows for higher flow rates while providing outstanding filtration.
- Drilled safety wire holes for racing in canister oil filters.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- Resin-impregnated filter media provides maximum filtering surface for contaminant removal.
- Rolled threads provide extra protection against stripping
- Sturdy 1" (automotive) or 17 mm (motorcycle) wrench nut, where applicable, makes oil filter removal quick and easy.
- Anti-drainback valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown.
- Internally lubricated gasket provides positive seal while allowing easy on and off of filter.
- Anti Drain Back Valve: Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes
- Filter Material: High Flow Premium Media
- Gasket Material: Nitrile Rubber
- Height: 5.719 in (145 mm)
- Outside Diameter: 3.656 in (93 mm)
- PSI Relief Valve: 821)
- Removal Nut: Yes
- Thread Specification: 3/4 In. - 16UNF-2B
What's in the box?
- 19962998 Audi A4 Base 2.8L
- 1997-2005 Audi A4 Base 1.8L
- 1998 Audi A4 Avant Base 2.8L
- 1997-2005 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8L
- 19962998 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8L
- 1998 Audi A4 Avant Quattro 2.8L
- 1999-2005 Audi A4 Avant Quattro 1.8L
- 19952998 Audi A6 Base 2.8L
- 19952997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8L
- 19952998 Audi A6 Base Quattro 2.8L
- 19952998 Audi A6 Avant Quattro 2.8L
What's in the box?
- K&N Performance Gold Oil Filter
K&N oil filters are backed by K&N's limited warranty to be free from defects in materials and workmanship when installed and replaced using engine and equipment manufacturers recommended service intervals.