Injector Dynamics ID1050X Dodge/Chrysler Fuel Injectors - 4, 8 & 10Cyl | Dodge/Chrysler Multiple Fitments (1050.48.14.14.4)
Dodge/Chrysler 1050cc Fuel Injectors
The ID1050x is the evolution of the ID1000, and the latest addition to the X-Series. It is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport, and is the result of lessons learned during development of the ID1300x, and ID1700x.
Like the ID1300x and ID1700x, the ID1050x is not a modified production component. It is a built to spec motorsport injector, offering optimization of critical operating parameters important to you, the motorsport tuner.
Compared to the original ID1000, the ID1050x offers numerous improvements, and is sure to become the new reference.
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52
Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilizing short body injectors.
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar.
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life.
- 2003-2005 Neon SRT-4
- 2008-2009 Caliber SRT-4
- 2006-2010 Dodge Charger Hellcat
- 1996-2007 Dodge Viper (Vehicle must be converted to top-feed injector fitment)
- 2008+ Dodge Viper SRT-10
- 2005-2010 300C SRT-8
- 2006-2008 Magnum SRT-8
- 2013-2014 Challenger SRT-8
- 2012-2014 Charger SRT-8
- 2004-2006 Ram SRT-10 (Vehicle must be converted to top-feed injector fitment)
What's in the box?
- 1050cc Injectors (4, 8 or 10 depending on application)
- OPTIONAL Plug & Play Adapters (for 10 cyl. applications only)
- MFGR. Limited Warranty