Injector Dynamics Chevy 4 & 8Cyl ID1050X Fuel Injectors | Chevy Multiple Fitments (1050.34.14.15.8)
Fuel Injectors For Chevy vehicles
The ID1050x is the evolution of the ID1000, and the latest addition to the X-Series. It is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport, and is the result of lessons learned during development of the ID1300x, and ID1700x.
Like the ID1300x and ID1700x, the ID1050x is not a modified production component. It is a built to spec motorsport injector, offering optimization of critical operating parameters important to you, the motorsport tuner.
Compared to the original ID1000, the ID1050x offers numerous improvements, and is sure to become the new reference.
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52
Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilizing short body injectors.
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar.
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life.
- 1993-1996 Camaro (LT1)
- 1998-2001 Camaro (LS1)
- 2010+ Camaro (LS3)
- Camaro ZL1 (LSA)
- C5 Corvette (incl Z06)
- C6 Corvette
- C6 Z06 (LS7)
- C6 ZR1 (LS9)
- Cobalt SS (super)
What's in the box?
- 1050cc Injectors
- MFGR. Limited Warranty