Injector Dynamics 725cc Fuel Injectors | IDY 722.214.171.124.6
Injector Dynamics is a Strategic Alliance between Yaw Power Products and T1 Race Development and was created to bring Yawpower's dynamic injector characterization technology to the public. Previously this service was only available to tuners in the high end racing industry. Injector Dynamics prides themselves on providing the absolute best fuel injectors available. They back this claim by providing data and technology that absolutely no one in the industry can match.
Injector Dynamics fuel injectors are the result of batch testing large quantities of specially modified fuel injectors, and then carefully matching them into sets based on their dynamic flow across the pulsewidth range. The result is vastly superior cylinder to cylinder consistency, even at very low pulsewidths. In addition to receiving tightly matched injectors, you will be provided with dead time compensation values across the entire pressure and voltage range of the injector. This data will insure that the compensations in your ECU work properly, and your air fuel ratios will remain consistent as atmospheric or voltage conditions change.
Application specific fitment is handled with the addition of various top hat adapters, and occasional machining operations. Standard fitment exists for most popular applications, and new fitments will be developed on request. All standard lengths and fuel rail bores are currently accommodated.
- Nominal Dynamic Flow Rate - 725cc/min @ 3.00 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure - 8.5 Bar (123.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility - Compatible With All Known Fuels
- Electrical Connector - USCAR
The ID725 will maintain strict linearity at flow rates that will satisfy idle and cruise requirements for even the smallest engines. This makes the ID725 ideal for emissions compliant OEM applications while offering the high flow rates required for mildly boosted motors.
- These have a droplet size comparable to a 600cc Siemens injector and way better spray pattern and atomization than any other injector on the market.
- The proper battery comp values are also provided with each set so you can set it up in your computer and have consistent a/f ratios as battery voltage fluctuates.
|Vehicle||PnP adaptor||PNP Part #|
|Audi VR6 (12 valve)||US-EV1||91.1|
|E36 M3 96-99||US-EV1||91.1|
|M Coupe / M Roadster 98-00||US-EV1||91.1|
|300ZX TT (90-96) 14mm||US-Denso||91.3|
|GTR (R35) FOR T1 Rails||US-Denso||91.3|
|Turbo T/A (89 Anniv.)||US-EV1||91.1|
|993/911 84-98 (non turbo)||US-EV1||91.1|
|Supra Turbo (93-98) 2JZ-GTE (14mm)||US-Denso||91.3|
|VW VR6 (12v)||US-EV1||91.1|