IAG Stage 1 2.5L Subaru Short Block | Subaru Multiple Fitments (IAG-ENG-1000)
You save % ()
and typically ships in 2-3 Weeks!
Stage 1 Subaru Short Block - 2.5L
The IAG Stage 1 Short Block is perfect for lightly modified EJ25 Subaru's that need a basic and reliable performance short block. Subaru turbo engines are commonly known for piston ring land failures and if gone unchecked lead to rod knock and total engine failure due to oil starvation from blow by.
IAG's Stage 1 Short Block includes upgraded forged pistons along with performance main and rod bearings that replace the OEM components that are prone to common failure on Stage 2 and up vehicles. Each IAG Stage 1 Short Block starts with new Subaru 2.5L 99.5mm bore EJ25 engine case halves as standard. The short block is measured and assembled using a new 2012+ Heat Treated Subaru 2.5L STI crankshaft that is matched to ACL or King main bearings.
Early style OEM STI rods are utilized along with ACL or King rod bearings. The case halves are sealed with new OEM case bolts and sealant. Finally Manley 99.5mm Platinum Series Forged Pistons are spec'd and installed finishing off the short block.
- Manley 99.5mm Platinum Series Pistons, Ringset, Tool Steel Pins and Clips (with Coated Skirts and Offset Wrist Pin)
- New FHI Subaru Case Halves at 99.5mm (Stock Bore)
- New FHI Subaru Early STI (Stronger Style) Connecting Rods
- New FHI Subaru Heat Treated 2012+ STI Crankshaft
- ACL or King Rod Bearings
- ACL or King Main Bearings
- New FHI Main Case Bolts
- IAG Spec Blueprint Sheet
- Power Output Rating: 475BHP
- 2002 - 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX (w/ mods)
- 2006 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 2004 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
- 2015 - 2017 Subaru WRX STI
- 2005 - 2012 Subaru Legacy GT
- 2004 - 2013 Subaru Forester XT
DOES NOT FIT THE 2010-2012 Legacy
- Power Output Rating of 475BHP
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1 on D Cylinder Heads (EJ255)
- Compression Ratio: 8.2:1 on B, V and W Heads (EJ257)
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Stage 1 Short Block
- Mounting Hardware (if applicable)
- Instructions/Manuals (if applicable)
- Warranty Information
IAG Performance Warranty