Tax Season Sale Approved
Hotchkis Sport Sway Bar Set Front & Rear | 2008+ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (22440)
You Save 13% ($80.10)
Hotchkis Sport Sway Bar Set for Evolution 10
Enhance the cornering performance of your Evo X with a set of Hotchkis Sport Suspension sport sway bars. The sport sway bar package increases front/rear roll stiffness giving the car crisp, quick turn-in response and balanced handling. As delivered, the Evo X has slight under steer and limited roll control. Sport sway bars give the driver the ability to rotate the car on corner entry and steer with the throttle when necessary. The dreaded understeer is eliminated and the handling becomes comfortably neutral with added traction during cornering.
Hotchkis Sport Suspension sway bars feature a durable powder coat finish, greasable bushings, and brackets.
- - 1 1/4" (32mm) Tubular Front Bar 2 Way Adjustable, +50%, 70%
- - 1 1/4" (32mm) Tubular Rear Bar 3 Way Adjustable +155%, 195%, 245%
- - Premium mounting hardware including, greasable polyurethane bushings and heavy duty brackets.
- - Finished in durable anthracite powder coat.
- - Brings handling excitement to your Evo X
- - Dramatically improves steering and chassis response
- - Increases stability, improves traction, reduces body roll by increasing front/rear roll stiffness
- - Easy bolt-on installation
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
What's in the box?
- (1) Front Sway Bar
- (1) Rear Sway Bar
- (1) Install hardware & Bushings
the front took forever to install but the rear only 5minutes... after installing the sway bar the car feels way better on turning and makes a big difference and im only running on hr springs. the only prblem i had is that i was running stock endlinks and it ripped off threads of the enlindks soo i had to buy a new one but thats my fault for not buying an af endlinks.