HKS Hipermax III CLX Coilovers (Lexus IS250 / IS350 2006-2007)
HKS Hipermax III CLX Coilovers (Lexus IS250/350 2006-2007)
Hipermax III CLX is the proof that luxury and performance need not be mutually exclusive. Designed for BMW, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura and other premium brand automobiles, the CLX series Hiper Linear Piston combines smooth, quiet ride characteristics with enhanced handling capability and the ability to set precise ride height for reduced pitch and roll with the shock-body-length-adjustability feature (most applications). HKS' new reinforced rubber mounts provide unsurpassed insulation from road harshness, while thick, chrome plating on the cylinder shafts and standard dust boots provide excellent durability and longevity. Tuned specifically for challenging expansion joints, uneven pavement and the frost heaves of North American roads, Hipermax III CLX is possibly the single best upgrade you can offer your luxury performance automobile.
- Hiper Linear Piston – Linear progression piston adjusts oil passages for precise stroke management resulting in smoother valve movements. As piston speed increases, dampening rate linearly increases.
- Strengthened rubber upper mounts – enhanced durability
- Monotube design
- Shock-body length adjustable (most applications)
- 65mm diameter springs – Cold wound and manufactured in-house at HKS to ensure quality and consistency
- Lightweight Aluminum lock nut & ride height adjuster
- 30-way adjustable dampening
- Hard chrome-plated cylinder shaft
- Non-electrolysis Nickel plated shock bodies provide durability in severe weather conditions
- Dustboots standard
- 1 year limited warranty
- Lexus IS250 2006-2007
- Lexus IS350 2006-2007