H&R Street Performance Coilovers | 2015-2017 Volkswagen Multiple Fitments (28851-11)
VW GTI Performance Coil Overs
H&R coil overs are engineered for street use. Unlike traditional twin-tube shock absorbers, H&R Coil Overs feature a state-of-the-art mono-tube gas shock construction. Combined with the knowledge and skill of H&R’s suspension engineers, the use of this state-of-the-art technology results in the best suspension product that you can buy for your vehicle.
H&R is the originator of the true coil over system for the street and continues to lead the market with an extensive line of applications. Each shock is tuned with a progressive rate spring that is engineered from its inception to work with the shock’s valving, creating a finely tuned suspension system. H&R Coil Overs are the suspension answer for everybody, from daily drivers to the serious tuner.
- Unrivaled comfort, performance
- Awesome handling and ride comfort
- Lowering range Front: 1.5 - 2.3in / Rear: 1.1 - 2.0in
- Fully threaded shock body for adjustable vehicle lowering
Please Note: Lowering varies by engine size and model; Only fits 55mm front strut clamp
- 2016 Volkswagen Golf Base
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf Launch Edition
- 2015-2017 Volkswagen Golf S
- 2015-2016 Volkswagen Golf SE/SEL
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf TDI S/SE/SEL
- 2015-2017 Volkswagen GTI Autobahn/S/SE/Sport
What's in the box?
- 1 Set of Street Perf Coilovers
- H&R Limited Warranty