H&R Street Performance Coilover | Audi Multiple Fitments (hr29092-1)PART# H&R hr29092-1
H&R coil overs are engineered for street use. Unlike traditional twin-tube shock absorbers, H&R Coil Overs feature a state-of-the-art mono-tube gas shock construction. Combined with the knowledge and skill of H&R’s suspension engineers, the use of this state-of-the-art technology results in the best suspension product that you can buy for your vehicle.
H&R is the originator of the true coil over system for the street and continues to lead the market with an extensive line of applications. Each shock is tuned with a progressive rate spring that is engineered from its inception to work with the shock’s valving, creating a finely tuned suspension system. H&R Coil Overs are the suspension answer for everybody, from daily drivers to the serious tuner.
- Front Lowering: 1.2 - 2.2in
- Rear Lowering: 1.0 - 1.9in
- Unrivaled comfort, performance
- Awesome handling and ride comfort
- Lowering range of 1.0 to 2.5 inches on average
- Fully threaded shock body for adjustable vehicle lowering
- 2008-2016 Audi A4
- 2008-2016 Audi A5
- 2008-2016 Audi S4
- 2008-2016 Audi S5
- 2012-2016 Audi A6
- 2012-2016 Audi A7
- 2013-2016 Audi RS5
What's in the box?
- 1 Set of Street Perf Coilovers
- MFGR. Limited Warranty