H&R Street Perf. Coilover | 2015-2016 Volkswagon Golf (hr28851-11)PART# H&R hr28851-11
H&R coil overs are engineered for street use. Unlike traditional twin-tube shock absorbers, H&R Coil Overs feature a state-of-the-art mono-tube gas shock construction. Combined with the knowledge and skill of H&R’s suspension engineers, the use of this state-of-the-art technology results in the best suspension product that you can buy for your vehicle.
H&R is the originator of the true coil over system for the street and continues to lead the market with an extensive line of applications. Each shock is tuned with a progressive rate spring that is engineered from its inception to work with the shock’s valving, creating a finely tuned suspension system. H&R Coil Overs are the suspension answer for everybody, from daily drivers to the serious tuner.
- Front Lowering: 1.5 - 2.3in
- Rear Lowering: 1.1 - 2.0in
- Unrivaled comfort, performance
- Awesome handling and ride comfort
- Lowering range of 1.0 to 2.5 inches on average
- Fully threaded shock body for adjustable vehicle lowering
- 2015-2016 Volkswagon Golf 1.8T
- 2015-2016 Volkswagon Golf GTI
- 2015-2016 Volkswagon Golf TDI
- 2015-2016 Volkswagon Golf VII
What's in the box?
- 1 Set of Street Perf. Coilovers ( Fits 55mm front strut clamp)
- MFGR. Limited Warranty