Tax Season Sale Approved
GSC Power-Division 36mm Exhaust Valves | 2004+ Subaru STi (2012-8)
You Save 15% ($20.40)
Exhaust Valves by GSC Power-Division
When creating our new valve line we set out to create the best performance longest lasting valves available to the aftermarket. Using advanced 3D design and simulation programs we have created a stronger and higher flowing valve head design. We flow test prototype valve heads in the specific applications to make sure we have the highest flowing valve head available on the market today. With the materials used we have less valve distortion at the face than any of the tested designs. Less distortion allows or better sealing under extreme conditions and more consistent performance threw the life of the valve. GSC Power-Division's new valves are sure to become the industries standard for sport compact performance valves.
- Swirl polished heads for smoother air flow over the valve
- Back cut to reduce valve weight for higher rpm, higher boost pressure and allow for more aggressive cam profiles without increasing valve spring seat pressures.
- Valve stems are micropolished to allow for less oil retention on the stem which creates less drag on the stem to guide for a smoother motion.
- Intake valves are a modified 21-4n stainless and Exhausts are a modified 23-8n stainless material for high heat capacity while maintaining longevity.
- Valve tips are either hardened or have a stelite wafer tip fused so that the tip is within 5 Rockwell C of the rocker or valve tappet for extended life and less wear
- Valve tip lengths. We have taken extra time to adjust tip heights on the applications to require less tipping of the valve to maintain proper tip height for proper valve train geometry, and to cut down on install times when setting valve lash.
- Adjusted the Keeper grove to properly balance intake and exhaust spring pressures to reduce the use of valve spring shims and maximize performance from our spring and retainer kits.
- Valves will work with an oem keeper/lock or when available our upgrade keeper/lock. It's not mandatory but it is suggested that any valve lock not be reused on performance applications do to material grooving.
- 2015 - 2018 Subaru WRX STi
- 2004 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
What's In The Box?
- 8 - GSC 32mm Exhaust Valves
- Manufacturer's Warranty
I was excited to order parts from this company because I have heard good things. The valves I ordered are nice quality as expected but I didn’t think I would have to wait over a week for them to get to me since I paid for 2 day shipping.