Fuelab High Flow Electronic Fuel Pressure Regulator | (56501)PART#
$ 298.54 $ 331.71
You save 10%
Our new FUELAB® Electronic Fuel Pressure Regulator works directly with our Prodigy line of fuel pumps to reduce heat build up and vapor lock conditions related to street/strip operation. Set the pressure mechanically like a traditional bypass regulator, then let the electronic regulator\\\'s demand based speed control take care of the rest!
The FUELAB® electronic fuel pressure regulator generates a signal to the Prodigy pump, to control the return line flow rate. This feature reduces current draw while at low engine output, to prevent fuel overheating that leads to system failure. With the new FUELAB® demand based system, true pump control is finally achievable and easy to install!
- 1.75" sized diaphragm with 1/2" return orifice
- Two 20AN inlet ports and one 20AN return port
- Fine thread pitch for precise pressure adjustment
- 1/8” NPT pressure reference port with barbed fitting
- Gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol fuel compatible
- 1/8” NPT gauge port with plug for external pressure gauge
- Additional analog output to track actual fuel system capacity
- Billet Aluminum with anodize per military MIL-A-8625, Type II
- Patented method for demand based flow control, able to detect changes in demand before change in rail pressure is realized. U.S. Patent 7,810,470
- Automatically reduces current draw at low flow demand
- Independent system, no other connections, control boxes or calibration required.
- Get the quick response of a mechanically regulated system, with the advantage of electronic flow control
What's in the box?
- 1 High Flow Electronic Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Versatile mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- MFGR. 2-Year Limited Warranty