Fuelab 828 Series In-Line Filter (-6AN I/O, 10 Micron Fabric Filter) 82801
You save % ()
FUELAB In-Line Fuel Filters keep your engine running clean. They feature male AN / 37-degree flared fitting end caps, so you can attach them directly to other fuel system components with AN female ports. Also featured are machined internal radii for minimal pressure drop. For greater flow capacity and increased filtration the larger 828 Series Fuel Filter is equipped with a 5 inch element.
O-ring required. Consult component manufacturer's port specifications.
Fuel Filter Features
- Less pressure drop (works great as a pre-filter)
- Greater flow capacity
- Increased filtration capacity
- Reduced maintenance frequency
- Gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol fuel compatible
- Billet Aluminum with anodize per military MIL-A-8625, Type II
- -6AN male inlets and outlets
- Includes low profile saddle clamp mounting bracket(s)
- Replaceable or cleanable filter element
- 200 PSIG maximum pressure rating
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Important Note: This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.