Fortune Auto Swift Spring Upgraded 500 Series Coilovers | 2001-2007 Mitsubishi Evo 7/8/9 (FA500-EVO789_FA-SWIFTR)
You Save 8% ($ 100.00)
Swift Upgrade Evo 7/8/9 Coilovers from Fortune Auto
All Fortune Auto shock absorbers use Digressive piston technology. This technology allows for stiff low speed compression/rebound force which helps give better control of driver inputs such as roll, dive and squat.
All 500 series dampers are fully rebuildable, serviceable, and can be custom valved at any time. Please consult Fortune Auto's 2-Way application list for more details and availability. 500 series damper shaft seals have 40% less drag than our previous models. This provides for less hysteresis and for superior control of driver inputs.
The new seals are made of a specially formulated Buna rubber compound that provides a great balance between reliability and performance! Since the shaft seal is the most important seal on the shock, a stronger seal will greatly improve quality and performance.
- All shocks custom built to order
- Dyno tested
- Mono-Tube damper with high pressure nitrogen
- 24-step rebound adjustable dampers
- Spherical bearings
- FA synthetic 5w or 10w shock oil
- T6 6061 Forged aluminum mounts and camber plates
- Bright dip anodized
- Height adjustment independent of pre-load
- Digressive piston technology
- Swift springs upgrade available
- Modularity - Upgradeable to 2-Way Canister
- Improved control
- Smoother ride
- Fully Customizable
- 2001-2007 Mitsubishi Evolution (7,8,9)
What's in the box?
- 1 Complete Coilover set
- 5-Year Fortune Auto Warranty
- 1-Year Fortune Auto Warranty On Piston