ETS Wide Tank Intercooler Upgrade | 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX (Evo9_WT_IC)PART#
ETS 2006 Evo 9 Wide Tank Intercooler Upgrade
This intercooler was designed for the Evolution 9 front bumper cover. The Evolution 9 has a bumper cover opening of 22" where the standard tank intercooler is a 24" core. We designed the wide tank to have a 22" core and wider end tanks for better air distribution through the core and maximize surface area.
The ETS Mitsubishi Evolution Intercooler is the best on the market, bar none. It features bolt on installation and fills the whole grill with core for a killer look and maximum efficiency. This unit also retains the factory crash bar and splash pans on the 3" and 3.5" Intercooler. The kit includes the intercooler, mounting hardware, silicone couplers, and SS T-Bolt Clamps. Pressure checked to 35psi
- Bolt on design retains crash beam (3" and 3.5")
- Weight: 26lbs(3.5" Core)
- Fills grill completely
- 22"x11.5"x3.0" Bar & Plate Core, 1092cfm-742hp at 79% efficiency (Direct Replacement)
- 22"x11.5"x3.5" Bar & Plate Core, 1115cfm-758hp at 80% efficiency (Direct Replacement)
- 22"x11.5"x4.0" Bar & Plate Core, 1207cfm-820hp at 81% efficiency (Requires Bumper Beam Trimming)
- 22"x11.5"x5.0" Bar & Plate Core, 1368cfm-930hp at 83% efficiency (Requires Bumper Beam Trimming and Custom Intercooler Piping)
- 22"x11.5"x6.0" Bar & Plate Core, 1472cfm-1000hp at 83% efficiency (Requires Removal of Bumper Beam and Cutting of Bumper Cover)
- 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
What's in the Box?