Driven Fabrication Firewall Heat Shield | 2008-2014 Evo X (DF.EVOX.FWHS)
This lightweight aluminum heat shield is the ultimate solution for heat management in your Evolution engine bay.
- Lightweight 5052 aluminum
- Weights in at just over 2lbs
- Greater heat dissipation than stainless steel
- Shields ABS brake unit and brake lines from residual heat absorption from the turbo system
- Will fit with any tubular manifold and most aftermarket exhaust manifolds
- Easy install without removing the exhaust or turbo
- Made in the USA
Can install with sway bar still in car but alittle more complicated, overall great fitting and easy install. Goes great with oversized cam sensor heat shield
I bought this because I didn't want to heat wrap my manifold. I installed this with the MAP tubular turbo manifold. The heat shield still left a lot of room for clearance if you plan to put it with larger turbo manifolds. install was extremely easy. The head shield itself is a nice solid piece compared to the oem heat shield. Not installing one could result melting your firewall. I definitely recommend it.
Alot nicer then stock fire shield
Made very well. Was able to fit behind my MAP kit very easily and keeps heat away from main wiring harness that travels behind the turbo on the firewall. Must have for aftermarket kits.
works perfect keeps your firewall cool and works well when upgrading to a tubular manifold