Cobb Flex Fuel + Fuel Upgrade Package | 2008-2014 Subaru WRX (SUB0FF0050)PART# COB SUB0FF0050
Subaru WRX Flex Fuel + Fuel Upgrade Package
If you yearn for performance, but also need to use your Subaru WRX as a daily driver, you might want to consider flex fuel options. As you may know, E85 is a common fuel used by tuners and gearheads to get more power out of their cars. So a common trend is to install upgrades that allow for the use of E85 fuel types. Ethanol fuels burn cleaner and can typically be cheaper than regular pump gas, but arent always readily available. This can be a major drawback, and more than a few folks have run out of E85 when running an WRX that strictly uses E85.
By installing a Subaru WRX flex fuel upgrade kit, you are able to use both pump gas and E85. So fill up on Friday on your way to the track, then top it off with Pump gas on Monday morning without having to worry about negative side effects. A WRX flex fuel upgrade kit will balance the tune based on the amount of Ethanol detected in the fuel entering the engine. It's as simple as that!
- OEM fuel and electronic connectors
- Injector dynamic flow rate variance of 1%
- Works with Stock Fuel Rail
- Pump 320lph @ 43psi
- Custom tuning will be required
- 2008-2014 Subaru WRX
What's in the Box?
- Flex Fuel Ethanol Sensor Kit (315600)
- Fuel Pressure Sensor Kit (315650)
- Subaru Top Feed 1050x Fuel Injectors (312150)
- AEM High Flow Fuel Pump (315450)
- Cobb Warranty