Clutch Masters FX100 Clutch Kit with Heavy Duty Pressure Plate | 2001-2007 Mitsubishi Evo 7 - 9 (05106-HD00)PART# CLU 05106-HD00
The FX100 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate with a custom heavy-duty Steel Back Organic friction disc. This clutch is engineered for heavy-duty street use. It is specifically designed for extended wear and additional clamping force for the enthusiast who has added an exhaust system, an intake system, up to 50hp NO2 upgrade, or other non-forced induction external bolt-ons. It features only slightly increased pedal pressure, longer life than stock, and normal clutch feel during engagement and disengagement for a very smooth operation.
- Comes as a complete kit with everything you need.
- Heavy duty pressure plate
- Heavy-duty Steel Back Organic friction disc
- Longer life than stock
- Engineered for heavy-duty street use
- Normal clutch feel during engagement and disengagement for a very smooth operation
- Minimum 500 Required break in miles.
- *Organic/ Kevlar/ Formula Button Clutch kits are expected and tend to have a higher life expectancy than OEM, however not guaranteed. Improper Installation, Driving style, performance upgrades, Break in procedure and light weight flywheels will effect and have a role in determining the life expectancy of the clutch kit.+
- 2001-2007 Mitsubishi Evo 7-9
What's in the box?
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Alignment Tool
- Throw-out Bearing (when applicable)
- Pilot Bearing or Bushing (when applicable)
Clutch Masters, performance clutch products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.