Clutch Masters 725 Series Twin Disc Clutch Kit | 19922995 Volkswagen Corrado 2.8L (17036-TD7S-X)PART# CLU 17036-TD7S-X
$ 1,057.50 $ 1,175.00
Clutch Masters 725 Series Twin Disc Street Clutch Volkswagen Corrado 2.8L 92-95
Clutch Masters is proud to introduce the finest and most economical multi-plate clutch systems available for today's high performance vehicles, the 725 Series. Clutch Masters Twin Disc systems are pure racing technology that also works well in high performance street applications that will be used on the street on rare occasions. They are designed to hold tremendous horsepower and torque ratings, while being reasonable to operate on the track. By increasing the clamping force of the pressure plate and adding to the square inches of usable disc area, CM Twin Discs significantly increase clamping values with an average of 50% increase in pedal pressure depending on the application. The cover assembly is machined from billet aluminum with 25% more tensile strength than the competition's cast unit. The flywheel is machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum to meet SFI spec 1.2 for competition in NHRA, NDRA, IDRC, IHRA, SCCA and NASA. Each aluminum flywheel includes a replaceable heat shield. Steel flywheels are also available on select applications.
- Aluminum Cover Assembly with attached Diaphragm
- Pressure Plate Ring
- Two Discs
- One Mid Plate
- Release Bearing
- Pilot Bearing
- The 725 series is a smaller diameter assembly, which creates less rotating mass and offering quicker, and smoother shifting with much better throttle response, ideal for Drag racing applications.
- Pressure Plate Bolts
- Twin Disc. 7.25 in. (Race/Street). Release bearing included.
- Upgrade kit, requires Clutch Masters flywheel (sold seperately).
- Must use Clutch Masters Flywheel: FW-788-TDS
- 19922995 Volkswagen Corrado 2.8L
What's in the box?
- (1) Twin Disc Clutch Kit