Boomba Racing Blow Off Valve | 2003-2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 (005-00-004)PART#
Dodge Neon SRT-4 Blow Off Valves by Boomba Racing
Blow off valve for Dodge SRT-4 is a direct replacement of a factory unit. It’s a full and complete atmospheric BOV with 3 springs unlike some other cheap conversion plates. Three springs allow you to set boost pressure at 13 Psi, 16 Psi or 19 Psi. Valve is characterized by a quick response time, which prevents air surges in the intake manifold.
- Direct replacement of a factory unit
- Full and complete atmospheric BOV with 3 springs
- Made from high-grade billet aluminum
- "Due to the BOV location in high heat area SRT-4 BOV doesn’t have any seals (which is common in all of the piston operated BOVs on the market). To allow smooth operation we allow a minimal air leak around the piston to create air bearing and cool internal components of the BOV (this technique is used to cool jet engine compressor blades). Without the air bearing BOV will not function at all. Having very slight air leak around the piston is absolutely normal for our SRT-4 BOV due to its design. This doesn’t have any significant influence on car performance. There is no air leak through the BOV seal."
- 2003 - 2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 Blow Off Valve
What's In The Box?
- (1) Dodge Neon SRT-4 Blow Off Valve