Billstein B16 Performance Suspension System | 2010-13 VW GTI (49-196849)PART# BIL 49-196849
The Bilstein B16 Suspension System The engineers at BILSTEIN have created the ultimate race inspired suspension—the BILSTEIN B16 PSS9/PSS10. This innovative suspension system delivers unsurpassed driving performance. The manually adjustable damping mono-tube gas shock absorbers feature 9 or 10-stage precise compression and rebound settings, from comfort to competition. The threaded body allows accurate adjustability of the front and rear progressive rate springs to achieve the vehicle ride height, center of gravity and level of performance handling desired. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competition to daily driving, this system provides perfect handling performance for every situation.
- Individual settings ranging from maximum comfort to aggressive Sport can be selected by the twist of a dial (9 on PSS9, 10 on PSS10)
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminum alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology®for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Gas pressure technology
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- BILSTEIN monotube technology, made in Germany
- 2010-2013 Volkswagen Golf GTI
What's in the Box?
- Complete Set