Beatrush Aluminum Underpanel | 2015-2016 Subaru WRX STI (S560240)
You Save 5% ($ 13.40)
Air turbulence is significantly reduced, producing a more stable ride at higher speeds and increasing down force by creating higher suction pressures between the panel and road. Engine temperatures are reduced and stabilized by removing heat from the engine compartment with specialized slits made to draw out hot air while the vehicle is in motion. This is successfully achieved during the creation of down force, as this negative pressure sucks out the heat and is then swooped out by colder air moving underneath. Provides greater protection under the engine than stock plastic panels during heavy track or circuit racing competitions.
Track tested & developed by Beatrush, Japan.
- Made of 2MM Aircraft Aluminum
- All necessary installation parts instock
- SCCA, NASA, & Redline Time Attack Legal
- Built-in vents to keep engine properly ventilated
- Aerodynamic design to reduce Air Turbulence & Increase Downforce
- **Aluminum Side Brackets Sold Separately**
- 2015-2016 Subaru WRX STI
What's in the box?
- 1 Underpanel
- Beatrush Limited Warranty