BC Racing BR Series Coilover | 2015-2017 Subaru WRX & STi (F-25-BR)
You save % ()
The BR Series Model is the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or autocross duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning compression and rebound, ride height adjustment independent of shock stroke and spring preload, having a performance coilover system has never been easier. The driver chooses how low or high the vehicle sits (no preset ride height here!) and a BC Racing patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked securely in place. Most systems can be upgraded to pillowball mounts to proved the most feedback possible from the suspension and to sharpen steering response. BC Racing front camber plates also allow a driver to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. Each of these features is offered, while providing a strong, attractive coilover system at a reasonable price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through shock body, not spring
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are default on all applicable kits
- Rear camber plates applicable on certain applications only
- Custom spring rates available as well as a SWIFT springs upgrade available upon request
- 2015-2017 Subaru WRX
- 2015-2017 Subaru STI
What's in the box?
- Front & Rear Coilovers
- Choice of BC Springs or Swift Springs
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defect
Installed these in my driveway and had no issues, easy to adjust and fitment was perfect. Ride quality is a bit rougher than stock but I am OK with that as I am looking for the performance and ability to adjust. Dropped the car about 1/2-3/4" and it looks perfect to me. I could go lower but there is no need.