Air Lift Front 3H Height + Pressure Air Suspension Kit | Multiple Audi / Volkswagen Fitments
3H Height + Pressure Air Suspension Kit by Air Lift Performance
When the first Volkswagens came to market, they were produced as a vehicle for the masses—simple, affordable, and economical to own. Fast-forward some 80-odd years and they have become highly sophisticated, technically advanced machines. As great as the new VW’s are, that does not stop us from wanting to make them even better! And by “better,” we mean “slammed on the ground.”
For starters, we added our smooth-riding, double-bellows air spring to a threaded body monotube strut. 30 levels of damping adjustment allow you go from race car stiff to a comfortable ride with the twist of a knob. Top all that off with a T6061 aluminum adjustable camber plate covered in a sexy red hue. All this equates to performance handling, killer ride quality and the ability to slam the front end 4.8” from stock.
The rear suspension was treated to a double-bellows air spring in the place of the factory coil spring, giving you a 5.8” drop from original stock height. We also replaced the factory OEM control arm with our industry-first, CNC laser-cut, robotically welded lower control arm to deliver maximum drop and cornering ability. To help keep things under control, we have added monotube shocks with 30 levels of damping adjustability to match the front—for the ultimate in handling and ride comfort!
Detailed instructions will help you get your VW MK7 slammed within a few short hours. If you have the ability to wire a stereo or swap out suspension parts, then you should have no problem installing this kit. However, to get maximum drop from the front suspension, frame modifications will need to be made by a competent fabricator. If you do run into a snag with the installation, our Air Lift Performance customer support team is top-notch, and can walk you through any questions you might have.
In order to bring to market the most durable air suspension possible, Air Lift Performance tortured the components of this kit to one million cycles (equivalent to approximately 100,000 miles) on their hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30 deg F to 150 deg F. Couple this test lab work with thousands of miles of on-road testing—not to mention the one-year manufacturer’s warranty—and this is a kit you can count on to handle whatever the road throws down!
Isn’t it time you had the option of getting a killer lowered look without giving up ride quality or handling and having to worry about scraping your ride? Ditch the springs and get to an entire new level of low.
- 122mm / 4.8" Drop
- Double Bellows Progressive Rate Springs
- 30-Level Adjustable Damping
- Proprietary Bolt-in Camber Plates
- Threaded, Adjustable Strut Mounts
- High Performance Monotube Struts
- High Quality Spherical Ball Upper Mounts
- Braided Stainless Steel Leader Air Hoses
- Modifications Req. Front: Frame modifications necessary to achieve maximum drop/travel
- 2016-2017 Audi A3 Quattro
- 2016-2017 Audi TTS
- 2016 Volkswagen Beetle R
- 2015-2017 Volkswagen Golf (All Engines)
- 2015-2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI
- 2015-2017 Volkswagen Golf R
NOTE: 55mm front strut and independent rear suspension only.
What's In The Box?
- 2x Threaded body air-over struts with 30-level damping adjustment
- 2x Compact double bellows springs
- Proprietary Lower Control Arms
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 4x Height sensors with wiring and mounting hardware
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation
- All required tank fittings for installation
- 1/4" or 3/8" air line
- OPTIONAL VIAIR 444C compressor
- OPTIONAL Air tank with raw or polished finish
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty