AEM X-WiFi Wireless UEGO/EGT Gauge Controller
You save % ()
What It Does
The AEM X-WiFi is the complete exhaust gas monitoring and tuning tool, combining the legendary AEM wideband UEGO and up to two EGT sensors in one compact, easy to install module. On top of that, the X-WiFi displays accurate, real-time, AFR and EGT data in a user-friendly layout via the standard web browser on virtually any WiFi enabled electronics device such as the iphone, droid, and storm2. The AEM X-WiFi also offers a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC. Data stream output is included for PC viewing of AFR and EGTs via USB cable.
Why You Want One
Easy to conceal, yet simple to connect to wirelessly, the AEM X-WiFi system features a Bosch sensor with an accuracy of .1 AFR, making it among the fastest and most accurate widebands available. When used with the two K-Type EGT sensors, the X-WiFi gives fast and accurate reference to real-time exhaust gas conditions, for easy power tuning. With clean and easy installation and simple data viewing, the X-WiFi lets you monitor your Air/Fuel Ratio and EGT from a wide range of wireless devices and can be configured for either direct (adhoc) or network (infrastructure) WiFi communication. Bottom line, the X-WiFi is a must have for tuners and enthusiasts alike.
- Ideal AFR monitoring tool for EFI and carbureted applications, and engine dynamometers
- No laptop or dedicated display required for monitoring
- Bosch sensor included
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR
- Optional EGT sensors sold separately (AEM Part# 30-2067)
- 0-5v analog outputs included (ARF, EGT1, EGT2) for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Serial data stream included for output of AFR and EGTs via USB cable
- Detects AFR sensor problems and outputs error values which can be used to deactivate feedback
- Reads EGTs from 0-1800F
- Reads Gasoline AFR values from 8.5 to 18:1 AFR
- Reads E85 AFR from values 5.7 to 12:1 AFR
- Reads Ethanol AFR values from 5.2 to 11:1 AFR
- Reads Methanol AFR values from 3.7 to 7.8:1
- Reads Lambda values from 0.58 to 1.22 AFR
Important Note: This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.