AEM Flex Fuel Wideband Failsafe Gauge | (30-4910)PART#
$ 347.24 $ 385.82
Digital Flex Fuel Wideband Failsafe Gauge - Universal
The 52mm (2-1/16â??) Flex Fuel Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge includes a Bosch 4.2LSU AFR wideband sensor for monitoring and feedback of AFR, and an on-board boost sensor to read vacuum or boost pressures up to 29 PSI. It is available with or without an ethanol content sensor for users who may already have one (PN 30-4910 no sensor, PN 30-4911 includes sensor). An internal data logger is included to capture approximately 2.5 hours of data on a loop, and includes two analog outputs for logging AFR, Boost/Vacuum and any triggered alarms. The gauge also includes a low side output for triggering a failsafe strategy in the event AFR falls outside of the operating window.
This product is a must have for all tuned performance engines who use Ethanol-based fuels like E85, either forced induction or naturally aspirated. Any high performance vehicle owners who want an accurate AFR tuning tool with integrated logging and the ability save an engine from catastrophic failure will want the Flex Fuel Wideband FAILSAFE device.
- Can display AFR/Lambda, Boost/Vacuum and Ethanol Content simultaneously on the gauge face!
- Internal boost sensor (29 PSI)
- Bosch 4.2LSU Wideband UEGO sensor and weld-in bung included
- Available with or without an ethanol content sensor
- On-Board data logging (AFR & Boost/Vacuum) with analysis using FREE AEMdata software
- Full color center Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display is user selectable (Boost/Vacuum and Ethanol Content, AFR/Lambda and Ethanol Content or only Boost/Vacuum or AFR/Lambda)
- 24 three-color sweeping LEDs, user selectable colors (Boost/Vacuum or AFR/Lambda)
- Intuitive set up software
- Dimmer input included
- Interchangeable faceplates and bezels
- Standard 52mm (2-1/16th) diameter fits most gauge pods
- Easy set up
- On-Board data logger
- Example engine protection strategies
What's in the box?
- Required mounting hardware
- Optional ethanol content sensor
- AEM Warranty