ACT SP 6 Puck Solid Disc Clutch Kit | Multiple Fitments (AR1-SPR6)
You Save 22% ($ 112.00)
AR1-SPR6 - Sport/Race Rigid 6 Pad
AR1-SPR6 kit features a Sport pressure plate for a nice upgrade. ACT Sport pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's 6-pad rigid race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. The lightweight, rigid design allows for quicker shifts and smooth, trouble-free service. With the 6-pad rigid race disc, engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The 6-pad rigid race disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat.
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 290
- Light to moderate pedal effort, aggressive engagement, increased gear rattle
- Moderate friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design, rigid design may increase spline wear
- Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, uses select ceramic friction materials for high heat tolerance and maximum performance
- Recommended for race use only
- 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
- 2002-2006 Acura RSX
- 2002-2005 Honda Civic SI
What's in the box?
- Clutch Kit