ACT Performance Street/Race Spring Centered Clutch Kit | 2013-2015 Ford Focus ST (FF3-HD)PART#
ACT's New Clutch Kit for the 2013-2015 Ford Focus ST
ACT’s new clutch kits for the Focus ST are designed for use with ACT’s Streetlite flywheel (included in kit) and also include a Heavy Duty pressure plate, a choice of disc, release bearing assembly, and alignment tool. The Heavy Duty pressure plate incorporates hardened diaphragm fingers for decreased wear and provides a 33% increase in clamp force over the stock unit
Street Kit Features - FF3-HDSS
- The ACT spring centered street clutch kit combines the Heavy Duty pressure plate with a spring centered performance organic street disc.
- The disc features premium organic friction materials able to withstand increased heat and abuse, steel-backed linings for high-burst strength and modifications engineered for quicker shifting.
- The ACT Street clutch kit provides a moderate and consistent pedal feel, smooth engagement and significantly improved durability.
- These kits meet SFI Spec 1.1 and have increased torque capacity up to 445 ft.-lbs.
- 33% Torque Increase over O.E.
Race Kit Features - FF3-HDG6
- The ACT spring centered race clutch kit combines the Heavy Duty pressure plate with a cerametallic Xtreme Race disc, which is available in a 6-pad spring centered design.
- These discs are highly durable while allowing for quick shifting. The Xtreme Race discs are for high-powered engines and recommended for track use only.
- The ACT Race clutch kits meet SFI Spec 1.1 and are rated to hold up to 565 ft.-lbs. of torque at the crank.
- 71% Torque Increase over O.E.
- 2013-2015 Ford Focus ST
What's in the Box?
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Alignment Tool
- Release Bearing
- Streetlite Flywheel