High Volume Fuel Rail By AEM | 2003-2006 Evo 8 / 9 (25-131BK)
You Save 10% ($14.92)
AEM Mitsubishi Evo 8/9 Fuel Rail Upgrade
Maybe you’ve seen cafes or juice bars offer thicker straws with smoothies, shakes or frozen drinks. The reason is simple — if you’re sucking on a smoothie through a skimpy straw, you won’t get much flavor for your effort.
The same thing is going on with your engine. If you have a higher-horsepower engine for racing, you need to have a strong, consistent delivery of gas. AEM’s High Volume Fuel Rail lets your Mitsubishi Evo 8/9 drink that shake with ease.
This rail offers a ½-inch bore that keeps engines up to 1000 horsepower well quenched. If you haven’t made the jump to larger fuel injectors yet, the rail will handle your needs perfectly. But if you have graduated to bigger injectors, the rail helps dampen back pulses that they can create.
The kit includes factory fuel line fitting, hardware, injector O-rings and comprehensive instructions. You’ve spent a lot of time working on the performance of your ’03-’06 Evo 8/9. Keep all those horses watered with this high-performance High Volume Fuel Rail.
- No additional parts required for installation
- Specifically engineered for each application
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- The ends of the fuel rail are NOT pre-tapped. Before adding to cart, please ensure the proper adapter required for custom fuel lines in included. An O.E. fuel pressure regulator or AEM adjustable FPR mounts directly to rail
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 8/9
What's in the box?
- AEM 03-06 Evo 8 & 9 Black Fuel Rail
- Factory Fuel Line Fitting
- Comprehensive installation instructions, hardware, fittings and injector O-rings
Bought this for my Evo VIII, and glad I did. Out of the box the rail looked amazing and everything you need for install was included. Install was easy and didn't take me long at all. The supplied O-rings actually fit better than the ones that came with my injectors. Everything went together perfectly and the rail definitely spices up the engine bay. I'm using 1500cc injectors and this rail definitely seemed like it improved flow and let those hungry injectors get all the fuel they want. Definitely would buy again.
I'm in the process of a complete engine bios and research for a my 4g64/4g63 evo 8 head motor in my 2003 eclipse GS with an evo 8 ecu and evo 9 turbo. Plan to be finished an drivable by mid July head conversion is almost done and ordering evo 8!ecu this Wednesday. But fuel rail looks good and everything was in contact