Redline Oil MTL 75W80 Gear Oil | (50204)PART# RED 50204
This 75W80 GL-4 Gear Oil (SAE 5W30 engine oil viscosity) is designed for use in manual transmissions and transaxles. Provides excellent protection of gears and synchronizers and its balanced slipperiness provides a perfect coefficient of friction, allowing easier shifting. Popular in many BMW transmissions and in most Honda and Acura transaxle applications.
- Popular for BMW, Honda and Acura, Ford Focus, late-model Mini Cooper, Land Rover/Range Rover LT77S, Dodge & Jeep NV1500, NV3500 , NV3550 and NV5600 truck transmissions
- Popular replacement for and improvement over GM Synchromesh® (#12345349) and Auto-Trak ® (#12378508) and Chrysler spec MS-9224
- Safe for brass synchros, as it lacks the reactive sulfurs found in most GL-5 oils that cause damage
- Offers quicker shifts, perfect synchronizer coefficient of friction
- Eliminates notchy shifting, even when cold
- High performance gear protection and longer synchro life
- Satisfies the gear oil viscosity requirements of 75W, 80W, and motor oil viscosities of SAE 30, 10W30, and 5W30
- Recommended for GL-1, GL-3, and GL-4 applications as well as where most special synchromesh fluids are specified
Sold in individual quarts.
Transmission/gear fluids do not qualify for our free shipping offer, but Orders over $199 will receive a shipping discount of $9.99.
- This product can only be shipped within the Continental US and will only be shipped via GROUND service.
- This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.