Tax Season Sale Approved
Redline MT-85 Manual Transmission Lubricant | (50504)
You Save 5% ($0.85)
New from Red Line Oil is MT-85, the latest in a full-synthetic family of products for manual transmissions and transaxles. This 75W85 GL-4 gear oil is designed to fill the viscosity gap between MTL (70W80 GL-4) and MT-90 (75W90 GL-4), making it a perfect fit for many Nissan, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Kia and NV4500 pickup truck transmission applications.
- Recommended for Nissan 350Z and 370Z (also most Maxima, Altima & Sentra)
- Safe for brass synchros, as it lacks the reactive sulfurs found in most GL-5 oils that cause damage
- Offers quicker shifts, perfect synchronizer coefficient of friction
- Eliminates notchy shifting, even when cold
- High performance gear protection and longer synchro life
- Recommended for GL-1, GL-3 and GL-4 applications, as well as where most special synchromesh fluids are specified
- Satisifies the gear oil viscosity requirements of 75W, 80W, 85W and motor oil viscosities of SAE 30 and 5W30
Due to the shipping weight of this item, it does not qualify for our free shipping offer. Orders over $199 will still receive a $9.99 shipping discount.
- This product can only be shipped within the Continental US and will only be shipped via GROUND service.
- This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
Maperformance had this in stock for the better price online. Great product for a good price. Fits the evo trans well .