VW Mk7 GTI Cobb Stage 1 Tune Review & Dyno
We LOVED the Cobb Stage 1 Tune:
The time has finally come! Long gone are the days of re-flashing and installing a custom MK7 GTI tune for the race environment you're in. No more fussing with tons of cable and laptops trying to find the best MK7 GTI tune for your car. The days of paying for a new, expensive tune with every bolt-on are long gone. The VW MK7 GTI Accessport from COBB Tuning is here with what many tuners are considering the biggest modification to hit the MK7 GTI aftermarket ever!
- Stage 1 93 Peak Gains (according to COBB) +26% HP / +22% TQ Largest Gains +35% HP / at 5500 RPM / +30% TQ at 2200 RPM
- Simple Installation: Everything is included for the simple installation! Intuitive on-screen instructions identify your exact vehicle and available maps.
- Simple Uninstall: Revert your ECU to exactly as it was before with the easy to use Uninstall option from the main menu.
- Gauges: Use your Accessport as a gauge to monitor boost or any other live information, directly from the ECU.
- Performance Measuring: Welcome to your own performance evaluation suite! Measure 0-60 mph time, 60 foot and ¼ mile ET's. and Trap Speed.
- Shift Light: Set custom RPM warning lights for perfect shifts every time.
- AP Manager: Use your PC or Mac to manage maps, download recorded datalogs, or quickly update your Accessport.
Here are our findings:
Stay tuned for our MAPerformance CUSTOM Stage 1 Tune for the Mk7 VW GTI!