Borgwarner Airwerks Super Core Turbocharger Assembly
Posted on 14 July 2016
S300SX-E Turbo from Borgwarner
Airwerks turbochargers are designed for the competitive motorsports market as well as drivers retrofitting a naturally aspirated engine or looking for a little more performance from a factory turbocharged car. Engineered specifically for drag racing, pulling and road racing, AirWerks turbochargers have earned a reputation as robust, brute-force induction systems. Looking for a no-frills replacement? Want to upgrade your turbocharger? Working with limited space? BorgWarner’s AirWerks turbochargers are the perfect go-to product for many applications. With a twin hydrodynamic journal bearing design, AirWerks turbochargers feature an effective high-pressure ratio compressor stage, extended-tip technology and a high-efficiency turbine stage. The configuration provides ultra-fast response and more than 70 PSI of boost!
- 360 degree thrust bearing
- Integrated speed sensor port
- Forged milled compressor wheel
- Flexible compressor cover outlet options
- Pre-machined boost port
- Optimized compressor stage aerodynamics
- 69.00mm / 2.72-inch Compressor Inducer Diameter
- 91.44mm / 3.60-inch Compressor Wheel O.D.
- 73.37mm / 2.89-inch Turbine Exducer Diameter
- 79.75mm / 3.14-inch Turbine Wheel O.D.
- Straight Compressor Outlet