Mishimoto Air Intake for the 2015+ Ford Mustang Ecoboost!
Posted on 13 April 2015
Mishimoto Air Intake Black or Polished You Decide!
This Mustang air intake features numerous innovative components, including a wire- reinforced turbo inlet hose that will not collapse under suction and boost and prevent the intake pipe from the dreaded heat-soak. The 2015 Mustang air intake is safe to use with the stock tune as it will not hurt air / fuel ratios under load. The air intake also has a unique and aggressive tone under acceleration and boost, and the free-flowing design amplifies turbocharger spool and BPV sounds. Check out the testing video to hear the tone.
Features and Benefits
- Direct fit for 2015+ EcoBoost Mustang
- Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 8 whp and 9 wtq on the stock tune
- Designed to work with stock tune with no additional tuning required
- Air filter placed to receive maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
- High-flow filter operates at up to 2,000 CFM
- 155% larger filter surface area than the stock panel filter
- Black powder-coated airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Silicone turbo inlet hose features CNC-machined ports and added reinforcement rings for durability under load
- Highly aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Fits with the stock inlet duct in the front of the bumper
- Installs in less than one hour with no need to remove the front bumper or splash guard
- Available with a polished or wrinkle black pipe
- Designed in Delaware, USA and filter made in USA
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty